Whether you want a clean, modern / slightly contemporary or
traditional look, one visit and you will know Cornerstone Furniture
is the best overall value in great quality furniture in Atlanta.
Why are we so convinced of this? Three Reasons: 1) Product Value
-we sell only from vendors we perceive to produce the best quality
for the money and don't believe in paying for big, advertised names,
2) Convenience - we are located in the heart of Atlanta, which means
you don't have to drive to Dalton or North Carolina. 3) Delivery
is often in 2-4 weeks, so you don't have to wait to enjoy your furnishings.
We know that furniture
buying can be complicated and that you could shop
anywhere, which is why we strive to earn your trust. By
providing quality products at exceptional values, we
remain dedicated to proving that buying furniture can be a
positive and rewarding experience. Whether looking to
redefine your home's personality, create the perfect
bedroom, liven up a dining room, or design a comfortable
living room, we are confident that we have what you need
at a price you can afford.
Our conviction on value allows you to purchase high quality furniture without the need to finance your purchase for years.
Thanks again from the Cornerstone family.
We believe that families are the essential core of our traditional American values, and that while a house is built, a home must be made. At Cornerstone, it is a privilege to help meet your needs in creating a peaceful, comfortable place for you and your family to call home. We have built Cornerstone Furniture Outlet upon a solid foundation consisting of four core values:
- Integrity - our firm belief in the necessity of truth underlies our every endeavor. It is our responsibility to provide customers with honest advertising, quality products, caring customer service, and sound pricing.
- Value - we offer quality products at great prices. Our Buyers are careful to select merchandise only from manufacturers that deliver what we consider to be great value and that have high business standards.
- Service - in a world of customer no-service, the Golden Rule just isn't good enough. The Platinum Rule says that you should treat others as they wish to be treated. We feel this epitomizes our attitude towards our customers, suppliers, and employees. All persons involved with Cornerstone must be treated with dignity, respect, and honor.
- Stability - a building can be only as strong as it's foundation. We have built our organization on the bedrock of our morals, and values. This gives us the stability necessary to provide for both our customers and our entire Cornerstone family.